Avure JBT is a manufacturer of HPP machines. Originally a Canadian company, it was acquired by the American company JBT Food Tech. It offers a wide range of machines for professionals wishing to process very large volumes.
Applications addressed by Avure JBT
The company intends to cover all segments offered to HPP technology.
- Juices and purées
- Processed Fruits and Vegetables
- Reaydy-to-eat preparation
Advantages of Avure JBT machines
The company designs high quality machines for large industrial companies. It is important to note that the company has sufficient experience to ensure the success of a major project.
Machines on the market are devices up to 6,000 bars. Avure JBT addresses the demand with machines all identical in terms of high pressures. In other words, it is registered as a generalist equipment manufacturer.
The range proposed by Avure JBT
The range of products offered by Avure JBT is broken down according to the processing capacities offered by each machine. Thus we find :
- The AV-X40: HPP machine with a processing capacity ranging from 40 to 70 million pounds per year;
- The AV-20M: HPP machine with a processing capacity of 20 to 33 million pounds per year;
- The AV-10X: HPP machine with a processing capacity of up to 10 million pounds per year;
Source : https://www.avure-hpp-foods.com/